When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt across the entire surface to avoid tunneling and create an even burn.

Never leave a candle unattended, within reach of children and pets, or near any flammable objects. 

For best results, burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time but no more than 4 hours.

Be sure to trim your wick 1/4" before each burn for a clean burn. Your wick can develop a carbon buildup and release soot into the air if you go too long without trimming the wick.

Discontinue use after remaining wax is only 1/2". Use of wax when it is only 1/2" can cause a fire hazard and cracking of the container possibly. If you're like us and want to make sure you use every bit of wax, you can pop the wax out of the jar and place it inside of a wax warmer.